Tips for others if you feel a cold or sinus infection coming:
- If you can swallow capsules put 4 drops of onguard, oregano, and clove in one capsule and 4 drops of frankincense, and lemon in another. Take this 3-4 times a day as needed. If you cannot swallow capsules massage these oils into your feet 5 times or more a day.
- If you have a diffuser, diffuse as much breathe and onguard as you can.
- Put breathe on chest and make an inhaler with your hands and breathe in deeply when you are having a hard time breathing.
- Put digestzen on your stomach to help digest phlem.
- Apply Breathe on your forehead and around nose if you can power through the strength of the peppermint and eucalyptus. If not use frankincense. These are the areas of your sinus cavities where you maybe experiencing blockage.
- As always, drink lots of water and get as much food and sleep as you can.
- Take Lifelong Vitality always. This also must have played a large role for me. Most people have nutritional deficiencies that leave them vulnerable for disease. If they correct those deficiencies they will avoid most illnesses and if they catch one it will not usually be as severe.
- Wash your hands with onguard hand wash throughout the day.